Job description / Role
Site based job reporting to the Senior QC Inspector or the QC Engineer.
The QC Inspector is part of a multi-disciplinary team engaged in the conduction of quality control inspections and tests within discipline specific areas of projects.
Main duty is to carry out inspections in a designated area or discipline within project time frames ensuring work conforms to standards and taking action consistent with non-conformance system when abnormalities are detected. Important part of the job is the completing and preparing various forms and reports on performed inspections for inclusion in and maintenance of inspection records.
Brief qualification / job description is listed for reference:
- Electrical Engineer with BMS (Building Management System) experience.
- The Inspector will be responsible for, in relation to BMS works carried out within his allotted are of work.
- Sign and obtain signatures for engineer on the various forms and verifying documents as required.
- Identifying and reporting to the Quality Manager any non-conformances.
- Keeping daily log of all inspection requests submitted by the site engineers.
- Carry out all inspections/surveillances as required by the relevant ITP.
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.