Job description / Role
Guildhall is supporting an Offshore Drilling Contractor with Amphion / Cyber Rigs located offshore in KSA and Kuwait.
- As part of these operations, they have a requirement for a QHSE Supervisor to be office based from their Dubai headquarters.
- Travel will be required on occasion offshore, however this is a staff based permanent role that will be based in Dubai, UAE.
- BOSIET Opito approved
- H2S Opito
- Minimum of 3 years of experience on Amphion/Cyber base jack up rigs in the same position
- Minimum of 3 years of recent experience in Middle East
- Minimum of 5 years experience on offshore jack ups rigs
About the Company
Guildhall has partnered some the leading Construction Contractors across the MENA region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of Recruiting in the Construction sector, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and North Africa.
Guildhall is a recruitment agency with a customised and tailored approach with an aim to provide a seamless service that delivers time and time again.
Each client and project holds its own unique challenges. Guildhall listens to what you want, understands project time constraints and will offer you a solution to ensure that you deliver your project on time and on budget.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|
Health and Safety Manager - Pipeline Construction
|Abu Dhabi||15 Jul|
EHS Specialist / Leader
Manpower Middle East