Job description / Role
QS Estimator Id Fitout Joinery - Minimum 10 Year Experience
• Scrutinize, review of tender drawings/documents for discrepancies, additional BOQ items/scope and incorporating within the tender offer;
• Quantity Take Off for all Civil elements (manually, A-CAD) based on pricing preambles and compiling the Tender BOQ with description.
• Analysis of rates for Labour, Material and Plant (fixed and variable) and thus assist build up costing, pricing and analysis of direct and indirect cost for the BOQ items.
• Maintain vendors data base, Floating Inquiries to subcontractors and suppliers.
• Analyze and compare quotations received at bid stage and clarifying exclusions/qualifications within.
• Compilation of tender/bid offer submissions.
• Any additional task assigned by superior / reporting head.
• Hands-on experience in quantification and costing (estimation), tendering and effective subcontract procurement procedure, Contract Administration.
• Knowledge of QCS / SMM / Local COC / FIDIC forms of contracts adhering to techno-commercial, contractual and construction process for building and infrastructure developments.
• Ability to demonstrate commitment to job, working within a team framework and being as a part of team, Proactive, Service minded, result oriented, and pleasant with good interpersonal communication skill.
• Well organized, lateral thinking and ability to work effectively and independently under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Computer Literate (MS-Office, Auto-CAD).
About the Company
A leading interior and fit-out company in the UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Immediate - Quantity Surveyor
Quantity Surveyor for a Construction and Engineering Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Quantity Surveyor (Infrastructure)
|Abu Dhabi||25 Mar|
Lindner Middle East