Job description / Role
- Software Engineering
- Contract-New client
- Job Title: QA Engineer
- Role Type: 6 months renewable contract
- Location: Dubai
- Notice: Immediate
- The QA Engineer will be responsible for ensuring the quality of a variety of applications types (mobile, desktop, web, and enterprise) both in-house and vendor provided, reviewing business requirements, developing Test scenarios, Test cases and test plans, approach and scripts, as well as assisting with the development and maintenance of automated regression test suites where appropriate.
Minimum Requirement (Education / Knowledge, Skills and Experience):
- Excellent knowledge of QA methodologies and processes
- Experience in holistic testing of enterprise application
- Ability to work both with well-defined system specifications and high-level requirements
- Scripting languages and tools for test automation (SoapUI, Postman, PowerShell, VBS) to facilitate regression testing
- Knowledge of tools for user interface testing
- Knowledge of tools for automation of cross-device and cross-form factor mobile application testing.
- Good understanding of payment terminology patterns, protocols, and practices
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL DML language
- Experience in automation of performance testing
- Knowledge of stress and availability testing
- Analyze test scenarios, apply critical thinking, and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to write good quality test plans, test cases, and bugs
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think beyond assigned task, and a good team player
- At least 4 plus years of experience working in the same role in a financial instate or a banking industry.
- BS in Computer Science.
About the Company
In a world where technology and processes are constantly changing, there is a need to find talented professionals, who are up to the challenge. TASC Outsourcing is a leading talent management company delivering unmatched high-quality people solutions.
Our current roster of talent is over 3,500 strong, comprising 70 nationalities in 75 job functions across various sectors. We strongly believe in our values of agility, reliability, quality, respect and collaboration. We dedicate a team of specialists who understand the unique staffing requirements of specific sectors, connecting the right people with the right opportunity and creating value for both employer and employee.
This is exactly the reason why we have become one of the most preferred talent providers in the UAE for IT, Retail and FMCG, Banking and Finance, as well as Corporate and Back-Office Support.