Job description / Role
Our Client, an integrated international oil and gas player operating across the energy sector value chain, is looking for a QA manager for its team. In summary the QA Manager will:
• Direct and coordinate the company’s quality program, including the implementation of ISO 27001 and ISO 20000 standards and procedures.
• Compile quality control reports, manage non-conformity discrepancies, and recommend continuous improvement activities.
• Prepare monthly summaries of quality issues for the IT Director for presentation to the senior management team.
• Implement quality training programs for development & operational team Communicate and share the company quality philosophy to key personnel in the company.
Software Application Quality Management:
• Monitor & Report on document quality compliance in Demand Management Process
• Review & ensure quality compliance of RFPs and participate in technical evaluation
• Contract quality review for projects & AMCs
• Review & Report adequacy & quality of Business case, BRD documents & test cases
• Review & Report quality of unit test results
• Review & Report quality of UAT results Review Report quality of release requests
• Review code quality , functional, performance & security Checks of applications
• Ensure version management of changes/new application programs
• Review post Go Live incidents related projects & recommend remedial actions
• Recommend process improvement in any of the IT processes
IT Asset Management & EA Governance:
• Monitor & Report on compliance breach in CMDB update process
• Periodic physical verification and reporting of quality of CMDB data
• Ensure up-to-date linkage of IT assets to Business Services & Applications
• Ensure all integrations/interfaces are documented & updated
• IT Security Incidents and vulnerability status reporting
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business Management or a related field, or equivalent work experience of IT Quality Assurance management. Certifications in ITIL, ISO 27001, COBIT
• Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
• Minimum of 6-8 years of relevant IT quality management experience.
• Proven experience and ability to manage people, processes, and technology.
• Ability to influence and motivate others.
• Effective computer skills; Microsoft Office Software, Visio, MS Project etc.
• Effective communication skills both verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company.
Reporting To: Manager (Planning & Performance)
About the Company
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Solutions include:
- Delivering Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions for Clients in need of identifying Contract or temporary Staff.
- Providing a complete end to end Staffing Solution which includes Visa Sponsorship, HR Management, Employee Welfare & Payroll Services.
- Transitioning Contract Staff from other staffing providers to Transguard while remaining compliant with UAE Labour and Immigration Laws.
Transguard Workforce Solutions currently employ over 1300+ Staff from over 70 different nationalities. Across the Group, we payroll over 48,000 employees monthly and provide 3 Year Immigration Visas.
Lead QA QC
Ignite Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||22 Jan|
Manpower Middle East
Engineer Quality Assurance and Control
Al Ghurair Properties
Quality Assurance Manager
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)