Job description / Role
Manage the development, revision and implementation of legislation, standards, policies and processes for the Public Sector entities of vocational education and training providers in Abu Dhabi. Drive quality standards for TVET Public entities in line with government requirements. Implement the corporate processes to ensure consistency and compliance with internationally recognized quality systems.
PRINCIPLE TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Establish Quality Assurance system, including documented procedures, processes and policies.
• Develop division plan and contribute to the development of the ACTVET strategic plan.
• Communicate with stakeholders and provide guidance on Quality Assurance policies and processes.
• Establishes, monitors, and reports all strategic planning and evaluation activities of the department to ensure appropriate measures are in place and utilized for the achievement of ACTVET strategic objectives.
• Monitor and report on adherence to quality standards across ACTVET divisions.
• Coordinate and develop performance reports at organisation and departmental level with respect to strategic goals, objectives and ACTVET performance against KPIs.
• Managing the organisation’s compliance with the government Excellence Awards.
• Identify, assess and plan for all major risks which threaten the achievement of objectives.
• Monitor performance of entities.
• Monitor Customer Care activities
• Minimum 8 years’ experience in Quality Management or Education and Training and/or Regulatory Affairs
• Bachelor’s Degree in Education and/or Business Administration.
• Master’s degree in Quality Management is preferred.
• Sound knowledge of national and international education and training systems and recognition issues, including in particular vocational education and training.
• Evidence of experience in implementing quality management systems such as ISO 9001.
• Highly developed leadership and effective management skills, with capacity to initiate, implement and sustain improvements within a team environment, as well as the ability to work flexibly and cooperatively as a member of a team.
• Evidence of extensive experience in previous and current employment in a relevant field such as working in the vocational education and training sector, liaising with industry in a business high level relationships role or being involved through a management position in a related organisation responsible for such arrangements.
• Demonstrated ability to manage high level industry relationships in the national interest and respond to key relationships and related activities on workforce and skills development issues.
• High level skills and experience in high level policy analysis, formulation and research, plus strategic planning in a sensitive and confidential environment.
• Demonstrated evidence of successful management in establishing vocational education and training organisations linked to the labour and training market.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate with influence, and a proven record of developing and maintaining effective partnerships across an organisation and with diverse external clients and other key stakeholders.
• Demonstrated evidence of successfully performing as a change agent internally and externally to an organisation(s).
• A proven record in achieving results within tight timelines, and demonstrated capacity to set and implement new policy directions
About the Company
A leading education and training institution in the UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Quality Control Specialist
Vice President - Operations Improvement & Strategy
NSI & Bluefin Talent