Job description / Role
QC Inspector – Piping / Structures
We are Seeking a Quality Control Inspector, responsible for the implementation of quality control procedures and plans.
• The individual plans and directs activities concerned with the development, application and maintenance of quality standards for manufacturing and engineering processes, materials, products and established quantitative measurements and techniques for measuring quality.
• The Inspector will also manage and improve quality engineering operations and ensure processes meet all quality control requirements.
• Responsible for the implementation of quality control procedures.
• Responsible for the review of Fabricator / Vendors documentation
• Responsible for incoming inspection of material for Piping i.e. Pipes, fittings, flanges, fasteners, structural materials i.e. Channels, Angles, UPN etc. at fabricator
• Conduct fabricators site audit as part of prequalification.
• Conduct performance evaluations after job completion.
• Identify non conformities and agree/implement corrective actions with fabricator
• Management of non-conformance, corrective action & preventive action processes and compile & analyze quality measurement data.
• Process Piping Duties in either Structures or Piping
• Piping - CS/SS/Inconel/Cladded Pipespools PWHT Material - Welding – In-process Inspection - Final Inspection Exposure to Vessels/Skids/Tank Installation
• Knowledge of international welding standards
• Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
• In-process Inspection, Non Destructive Testing VWelding Inspection,
• UG -Diploma - Mechanical, Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Mechanical.
About the Company
Our team at Terranova are qualified HR professionals who have gained local market exposure through recruiting in the Gulf region, other Middle East countries, African region and special projects in Europe and other continents.
At Terranova we want to partner with you in mining out the golden candidate who possess high performance working ethics, business acumen , professionalism along with the right level of competency required to do the job well.
Our screening and evaluation process is thorough and we invest time in understanding your requirements and recognize skills that are a key to visibly and positively impact your business and then matching our search parameters that coincide with your critical business needs to source a pool of ‘best-fit’ talent.