Job description / Role
Our client, a well-established medical facility in Dubai, is currently looking for a Quality Coordinator - Nurse to be based in Dubai. In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Promote quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization.
- Assist the Leadership in the application of its Quality Standards through process development, ongoing assessment and efficient and effective action planning
- Select and assign quality control duties to the staff, and then must evaluate the performance of these employees in their assigned roles.
- Knowledgeable in the company's policies and procedures as well as regulations related to quality control.
- Assist in the development of Policies and Procedures both clinically and administratively to ensure they are evidence based and meet international best practice standards.
- Promote good interpersonal relationships by modelling professional behaviour and practice.
- Develop and maintain a Quality Management Plan; by collating and analyzing performance data, perform evaluation and providing feedback.
- Participate in the selection of Key Performance Indicators which reflects the organization's goals, which are keys to its success and are quantifiable (measurable).
- Perform Risk Assessment and Hazard Analysis.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis systematically.
- Consider the application of environmental and health and safety standards.
- Agree to standards and establish clear defined quality methods for staff to apply.
- Mentor nursing staff on the patient care unit to reflect best practices.
- In depth knowledge of accreditation systems and processes.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor degree in nursing
- Have previously worked as a practicing nurse in the ICU Department with a large medical facility or rehabilitation center
- Strong experience in JCIA or CARF audit procedures
- Have background in writing in policies and procedures
- Willing to be based in Dubai
- With valid DHA / HAAD license or at least DHA eligibility
Candidates based outside UAE are welcome to apply.
Deadline of submission will be until February 25, 2018.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Nurse - Medical/Surgical
Medical HSE Administrator
Manpower Middle East
Homecare Nurse Supervisor
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jan|
Getinge Group Middle East
Digital Health Solutions & Services Manager