Job description / Role
About the Role:
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP are looking for a quality specialist assist the quality lead to cover the UAE & Oman offices to ensure that quality control and assurance is efficient and effectively implemented across our business units and projects.
WSP welcomes applications for part time and flexible working and would be happy to discuss potential options with you as part of your application.
A typical week would include:
* Assist in the initial preparation and updates of all project plans and procedures where required.
* Provide onsite support and assistance and works closely with the project teams.
* Prepare and update quality statistical tracking and trending data
* Advise the projects on suitable quality objectives, KPIs and targets in line with WSP quality requirements.
* Assist in the preparation of the quality audit schedule and inspection program in their area of responsibility used to assure compliance and identify any gaps and/or improvements. Reports the finding with recommendation for correction, prevention, and improvement to the management, as necessary.
* Provide training at source on the measures to be taken in the interest of quality assurance including review of method statements, materials, and general reviews to ensure appropriate processes are implemented and delivered.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Bachelor Degree in an Engineering and/or Construction related discipline.
* 3-6 years proven track record and experience on projects in a QAQC role at appropriate level.
* Qualified Auditor in ISO 9001 (2008 is acceptable, we will upgrade to 2015 through training).
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring.? Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.