Job description / Role
- Collaborates effectively with the Management in setting the Clinic’s direction with corporate planning and strategy formulation.
- Organizes the conduct of the corporate business planning exercise in a timely manner.
- Ensures that department heads are guided in formulating their operational plans in an appropriate manner.
- Assumes an active role in facilitating the implementation of the Clinic’s quality management system.
- Facilitates the planning of the update and implementation of the quality management system.
- Conducts periodic organizational review and recommends amendments when deemed necessary.
- Collaborates with the Management Representative in reviewing, documenting, updating and amending the JCI requirements management system on a regular basis.
- Handles the review of policy and procedures with concerned department heads in a timely manner.
- Endorses approval of new and revised procedures to the Management Representative and the CEO in a timely manner.
- Plans for the certification and re-certification of the Clinic’s quality management system in conformance to JCI requirements.
- Plans and organizes the conduct of internal quality auditing activities in the Clinic on a regular basis.
- Assumes the role of the Lead Auditor and recommends approval of the overall audit plan to the Management Representative.
- Ensures that non-conformances and observations are addressed and closed through corrective and preventive actions. Recommends action plans to the Management Representative and the CEO.
- Collaborates effectively with the Management Representative in organizing and carrying out Management Review.
- Takes part effectively in monitoring the implementation of continual improvement activities based on requirements of the quality management system.
- Collaborates with the Clinic’s certifying body for the conduct of the periodic external site visits.
- Coordinates the scheduling of the external quality audit and ensure all head of the departments and staff are informed of the audit.
- Mobilizes the internal quality auditors in managing pre-audit activities as well as the actual implementation on the audit.
- Ensures the external audit findings are closed within the specified period.
- Plans and organizes the conduct of appropriate quality-related courses.
- Designs quality course materials for in-house conduct.
- Prepares appropriate annual training plan for quality.
- Facilitates the conduct of quality courses effectively.
- Liaises effectively with the external training consultants and / or the HR Department to conduct specific courses relevant to the implementation of the Clinic’s quality management system.
- Recommends the attendance of selected staff to external quality courses, meetings and conferences.
- Liaises effectively with external organizations for networking, benchmarking and participation in quality and / or service excellence endeavours for the interest of the Clinic.
About the Company
A leading healthcare entity in the UAE.