Job description / Role
Position: Quality Manager
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Job Type: Full Time
About the Company:
The hiring company is one of the leading aviation solution providers to the majority of the customers in our influence market.
• Compliance of the part 145 organisation with the relevant authorities;
• Defines the human factors principles to be implemented within the organisation;
• Responsible for implementing a quality audit programme in which compliance with all Maintenance procedures are reviewed at regular intervals in relation to each type of aircraft (or component) maintained (including the management and completion of audits and production of audit reports).
• Responsible for follow up and closure of any non-conformance;
• Responsible for monitoring the amendment of the organisation’s procedures and standard practices (MOE, including the associated procedure(s)) and their compliance with the current revision of part-145 plus any other applicable regulatory requirement and guidance material issued;
• Responsible for submission of the MOE and any associated amendments, to the competent authority for approval (which includes completion of and submission of EASA form(s) 2, EASA form(s) 4 or equivalent);
• Responsible for assessing providers of materials, standard parts, components and contracted organisations for satisfactory product quality in relation to the needs of the organisation;
• Responsible for issue /renewal/cancellation of EASA part-145 certifying and support staff individual authorisation;
• Responsible for coordinating action on airworthiness occurrences and for initiating any necessary further investigation and follow-up activity;
• Responsible for establishing feedback from maintenance incidents/issues and feeding these back into the continuation training programme;
• Responsible for acceptance on temporary or occasional cases base maintenance tasks (AD’s, SB’s) to be performed by a line maintenance organisation.
• Responsible for the notification to the competent authority, as applicable according to the procedures established in the MOE, of maintenance activities conducted outside the approved locations.
• Must be French speaker
• Quality Assurance/Regulatory Affairs /Airworthiness Review/Regulatory Oversight
• Aviation Regulation (EASA/FAA/UAE GCAA, etc) and Regulatory Approvals.
• Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Type Training on Airbus A320/A330)
• Graduate in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering.
• Management of Quality Assurance Audits (Airworthiness Management -CAMO/ Maintenance Organisation -AMO/Design Organisation -DO and Training Organisation-MTO)
• Development of Organisation Expositions, Engineering Procedures, Organisation Approvals, Personal Approval, Supplier Evaluation, Maintenance Program and Minimum Equipment Lists etc.
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.
Quality Assurance Officer
Green Gulf Careers
Senior (Quality) QA/QC Engineer - EPC - Office Based
Quality Assurance Supervisor
A Leading Technology Solutions In UAE
QA QC Manager