Job description / Role
Quest Search and Selection is working with a successful technology company in the Middle East seeking for a Quantitative Engineer to join their team in Abu Dhabi. We are ideally looking for someone with technical leadership capabilities and a deep understanding of computer science principles.
As a Quantitative Engineer you will:
- Lead the technical direction and development of new and existing initiatives
- Design, maintain, and enhance trading infrastructure and strategies
- Collaborate with other team members to identify issues and provide solutions
- Analyze and assess quality of trading infrastructure and identify areas for improvement
- Own all existing trading strategy code
- Keep abreast of latest industry development and trends
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar
- At least 5 years’ experience in similar role and capacity
- Excellent understanding of financial markets and algorithmic strategies
- A technical leader with strong engineering capabilities
- Visionary, innovative, and can communicate ideas clearly
- Can thrive in a fast-paced working environment
- Proficient in C#, Windows development experience
- Ability to code in C, Python, and other languages is a plus
In return for your handwork and success, the company is willing to pay an attractive salary along with great benefits.
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this highly innovative company, then please apply with an up to date CV.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.