Job description / Role
• Prepare, scrutinize and maintain accurate Bills of Quantities of the project.
• Review and reconciliation of PTCs, specs, drawings and other estimation docs.
• Reviewing tender and IFC to identify changes in scope
• Budget distribution to the minute level to ease procurement
• Take off Quantities for procurement process, verification of MPRs.
• Reviewing quotes for compliance and against budgets
• Notifying changes to project team and variation process , submissions/ Firming up P. Sums and prime costs
• Monthly valuations and agreements
• Materials reconciliation against orders.
• Maintenance of project Insurance, Insurance claims.
• Maintenance of Project commercial /procurement logs, calculation sheets, DIM sheets etc.
• Record keeping
• Sub-Contract commercial administration , payment initialization
• Project final account preparation for Sub-contractors and agreement
• Project Final account preparation for the company and agreements
• Day work administration, records and agreements
• Star rate build ups
• Perform any other commercial related tasks assigned by OD/PM/CM/TM time to time in the project.
• Bachelor Degree or Higher National Diploma in Quantity Surveying.
• Relevant Experience in Project Quantity Surveying
• + 3 years’ experience in Interior projects in Quantity Surveying functions
• All Commercial / QS aspects on a project.
• Ability to read drawings, specifications and interpretation.
• Negotiation with Sub contracts / suppliers
• Star rate build ups knowledge of norms.
• Behavioral Skills – Problem solving / Inter-personal skills / Communication / Result Oriented / Team Player.
About the Company
Lindner Middle East is the central contact for the supply and installation of interior fit-out products by Lindner in the Middle East.
Lindner Middle East L.L.C., operating from Business Bay in Dubai, is the subsidiary which provides architects, consultants and clients with dedicated technical solutions for all Lindner interior fit-out products in the Middle East. The expertise of Lindner Middle East L.L.C. covers fit-out solutions for offices and any other work environments, data centers and IT rooms, for airports and railway stations, clean rooms and operating theatres, auditoria, theatres, concert and conference halls, sport centres and stadiums. The Company has successfully completed numerous large-scale projects such as the Dubai International Airport, the Red and Green Line Metro Stations in Dubai, or the Air Traffic Control Complex (ATCC) in Abu Dhabi.
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Established Build Contractor
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Major Exhibition Programme
HR Source Consulting