Job description / Role
- Cost estimation of construction projects, working with contractors, builders, suppliers and architects to provide the most cost effective plans that meet high quality standards.
- Strong organizational and communication skills in order to manage and direct development plans.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- 3+ years experience in building construction or interior fit out works
- Relevant experience in Project quantity surveying
- Ability to read drawings, specifications and interpretation
- Negotiation with Client/Factory/Other suppliers
- Working knowledge in Microsoft office, autocad, revit, planswift and other related softwares for estimation
- Knowledge in all commercial/QS aspect on a project
- Effective problem solving skills; result oriented; team player
- Proficient in English both oral and written
About the Company
Lindner Middle East is the central contact for the supply and installation of interior fit-out products by Lindner in the Middle East.
Lindner Middle East L.L.C., operating from Business Bay in Dubai, is the subsidiary which provides architects, consultants and clients with dedicated technical solutions for all Lindner interior fit-out products in the Middle East. The expertise of Lindner Middle East L.L.C. covers fit-out solutions for offices and any other work environments, data centers and IT rooms, for airports and railway stations, clean rooms and operating theatres, auditoria, theatres, concert and conference halls, sport centres and stadiums. The Company has successfully completed numerous large-scale projects such as the Dubai International Airport, the Red and Green Line Metro Stations in Dubai, or the Air Traffic Control Complex (ATCC) in Abu Dhabi.