Job description / Role
• Prepare Tender Documents such as Bill of Quantities, Specifications, Drawing etc and forward to Procurement department to float for the suppliers & subcontractors.
• Deal with Sub contractors/suppliers and prepare Enquiry statements
• Review & Prepare Monthly Interim/Final Payments for subcontractor works.
• Prepare cost estimate for the new proposals.
• Actual Cost Comparison for various proposals in the Project.
• Re-measure all the quantities for the items in the Project /B.O.Q and notify the changes.
• Preparation of unit rates for new work items & variation orders.
• Prepare monthly Recap Quantities of all items in the Project /B.O.Q.
• Prepare Final As-Built Quantities and Final Payment.
• Prepare budgeted rate for the items and to advise the procurement.
• material / Source and Sub contractor selection together with the budgeted rates
• Prepare details required for cost calculation.
• Preparation of Claim / cost for the disruption due to EOT claim.
• Identifying, quantifying critical and non-critical risk areas in terms of cost & suggesting measures to minimize the impact of risk, monitoring status of risk throughout the project.
• Prepare monthly Payments to Employer.
• Follow-up and measurement of actual work done at site.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering with relevant experience
• Minimum :8 years
• Experience in design and building projects
• Well versed in contractual terms and conditions, Fidic & method of measurements especially CESSM.
• Experience in Measurements , cost comparisons of Bridges/ Structures/ Earthworks/ Infrastructure/ Utilities
• Preparation of Tender documents for subcontract works
About the Company
China Railway Construction Corporation Limited ("CRCC") was solely established by China Railway Construction Corporation on November 5th, 2007 in Beijing, and is now a mega size construction corporation under the administration of the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council of China (SASAC). On March 10th and 13th, 2008, CRCC was listed in Shanghai (SH, 601186) and Hong Kong (HK, 1186) respectively, with a registered capital totaled RMB 13.58 billion.
CRCC, one of the world's most powerful and largest integrated construction group, ranking the 59th among the Fortune Global 500 in 2019, and the 14th among the China 500 in 2018，as well as 3rd among ENR’s Top 250 Global Contractors, is also one of the largest engineering contractor in China.
The business of CRCC covers project contracting, survey design consultation, industrial manufacturing, real estate development, logistics, trade of goods and materials as well as capital operations. CRCC has developed mainly from construction contract into a complete and comprehensive industrial chain of scientific research, planning, survey, design, construction, supervision, maintenance and operation, etc. The comprehensive industrial chain enables CRCC to provide his clients one-stop integrated services. Now CRCC has established its leadership position in project design and construction fields in plateau railways, high-speed railways, highways, bridges, tunnels and urban rail traffic.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Post Contract - Contractor
|Abu Dhabi||7 Jan|
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Rider Levett Bucknall
Big Fish Recruitment
Senior QS / Technical Manager Head Office
BAC Middle East
Senior Quantity Surveyor