Quantity Surveyor Engineer cum Commercial Assistant
Job description / Role
We are looking for a Quantity Surveyor- Commercial Assistant for our JLT Dubai office.
Main Job Responsibilities
• Handle all Commercial related activities.
• Participate and assist in the preparation of the minutes in all commercial meetings as required.
• Build and nurture client relationships in order to continue winning new contracts.
• Handle and execute pre-tendering & post tendering process.
• Ability to understand, identify and assess project risks.
• Review, Analyze & validate tender and contract documents, conditions, including bills of quantities submitted by project consultant.
• Manage contract changes, variations, and claims.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written communication.
• Bachelor's degree in quantity surveying, engineering, or similar.
• Previous Experience in using Primavera.
• Experience in Tendering, Bidding. E-system such as SAP Ariba, Oracle Aconex & etc.
• More than 07 years of UAE experience in the same filed
• Construction estimating or finance experienced is advantageous.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Sound knowledge of construction.
• Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to organize, plan, and strategize.
About the Company
ARCCO has enjoyed a long and ever-expanding association with the United Arab Emirates since 1994. During this time, the company has held a place of choice within the many industries it operates in. After expanding its operations to Abu Dhabi in 2009, ARCCO has become a leading UAE supplier of complex infrastructure development, integrated logistics solutions and oversight.
ARCCO maintains it's strong legacy of stellar performance as a subsidiary of Dubai's respected ZTCO GROUP OF COMPANIES by incorporating the following company mission statement into all aspects of production and service;
- To gain and retain client confidence that develops into long-standing business relationships.
- To maintain ethics in all agreements.
- To remain dedicated to high quality workmanship.
- To continuously strive to improve all services.
- The principal measure of a company's success is its continued growth. ARCCO continues to grow as a result of its management and staff complying with this mission.
ARCCO serves with unparalleled engineering skill, professionalism and strong commitment for each and every project.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Quantity Surveyor Engineer
Post Contract Quantity Surveyor
Quantity Surveyor and Estimator - Steel Fabrication