Job description / Role
The Technical Designer will work under close supervision of the Interior Designer, to prepare documentation for all stages of the carpet project. Including all necessary information and data required for preparing a comprehensive set of designs and documentation drawings.
The candidate must posses advanced experience in architecture and interior design drafting techniques and standards, as well as marked ability to interpret and utilize design specification with precision. Furthermore canditates with background in interior design is preferred
• Duties include creating, modifying and re-designing of interior drawings, quantification & seaming plans, 2D & 3D layouts, archiving, control of revisions.
• Additional duties involve collecting data, sourcing and assembling details to complete interior designs, updating design database and supporting presentations
• Expertise in AutoCAD, Photoshop & Illustrator (knowledge in Vectorworks preferred)
• Excellent drafting skills
• Excellent detailing skills
• Advanced time management and organization skills
• Ability to work independently and in teams as well as meeting deadlines
• Good communication skills both verbally and in writing
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Design degree, technical certificate and minimum 2 years experience within Interiors
About the Company
ege supplies high-quality carpets
ege is one of Europe's leading companies in regards to design, development and production of unique, high-quality carpets with respect for the environment.
The company, founded in 1938, has moved with the times and possesses the carpet industry's most modern technology. ege can supply carpets with any imaginable design and in the industry's shortest lead time.
We believe the environment is a serious matter
We work hard to minimise the environmental impact caused by the production of our carpets.
ege’s declared CSR objective is to contribute to a more sustainable world by continually striving to improve how we handle environmental, social and financial challenges, for the benefit of future generations.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Project Quantity Surveyor
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
|Abu Dhabi||16 Dec|
Alumil Middle East
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Post Contract - Contractor
|Abu Dhabi||7 Jan|
Senior/Lead Quantity Surveyor