Radiographer - CT/MRI/X Ray
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Location: Abu Dhabi
We are seeking applications from Radiographers (DOH/HAAD passers) well versed in MRI/CT/ X Ray/Ultrasound. Positions are for a premium Healthcare Facility(Day Surgery Unit) in Abu Dhabi.
Performing unsupervised diagnostic X-ray examinations, routine MRI examinations, routine CT examinations, Mammography.
- Performs safe and competent radiology examination as per the established standards of practice and care.
- Adheres to all radiation and MRI safety guidelines.
- Participates in quality assurance activities of equipment and film processing equipment on a regular basis.
- Reports and documents any equipment malfunction to the chief radiographer and appropriate service provider.
- Ensures efficient and economic use of all diagnostic equipment and consumables.
- Performs all other duties as required or assigned by the Chief Radiographer
- Demonstrates good communication skills. Interacts effectively with all members of the multidisciplinary team, patients, relatives and visitors.
- HAAD/DOH passer or active DHA License Holder(NOT DHA ELIGIBILITY)
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university in a Radiography, Radiology Technology or Medical/Diagnostic Imaging program
- Registration/certification or accreditation as radiographer / Sonographer
Licenses, Registrations & Certifications Requirements
- DOH (Department of Health) License
Professional Experience Required (Relevant to the Job)
- Experience Post Qualification in General Radiology field
SALARY RANGE: AED 6000 to AED 7,500
- +Medical Coverage+ Annual Leave+ Airfare
About the Company
At Prime source, our client relationships are built on bonds of mutual respect, loyalty and discretion. We understand the trust placed in us with each contract and we honor that commitment with an absolute commitment of our own: to do everything we can to deserve the trust placed in us and to do nothing that would compromise it.
Female Ultrasound Technician
China State Construction Engineering Corporation South Asia (CSCEC SA)
|Saudi Arabia||30 Nov|
Assistant Human Resources Manager
House of Shipping
HR & Training Director