Job description / Role
flydubai is pleased to announce the all new REACH - Internship Engagement Programme - a programme that is designed to engage you through a planned learning experience. The programme empowers you to reach your goals and take your professional competence to new heights. As part of your internship, you are given the opportunity to be placed in a specific department and work on real projects from your first day on the job!
The REACH programme will integrate you into flydubai's diverse and determined workforce where your drive and our guidance will be the perfect formula to ignite ambitions and aspirations. Go beyond just achieving your goals and learn to grow as an individual. At flydubai we are Dynamic. Effective. Reliable. Human. We believe you embody all this and more.
Come be a part of flydubai where everything is within your REACH.
We offer a wide range of internship opportunities in various departments and we would be interested in reviewing your profile regardless of your educational background or level of experience. Are you an excellent communicator with great MS Office Skills? Are you a talented individual who is driven to give your best? Are you proficient in solving all kinds of problems? Then we are interested in YOU!
What you need:
- A valid UAE residence visa (at least 6 months)
- Willingness to do an unpaid internship
- Willingness to commit to the programme for a minimum period of three months
It would also be great, if:
- Apart from being fluent in English, you speak another language
- You are passionate about the aviation industry
- You can build a paper airplane in under 10 seconds
- If this is you, then we would love to have you on board.
About the Company
Dubai-based flydubai strives to remove barriers to travel and enhance connectivity between different cultures across its ever-expanding network. Since launching its operations in 2009, flydubai has:
- Created a network of more than 90 destinations in 44 countries.
- Opened up 62 new routes that did not previously have direct air links to Dubai or were not served by a UAE national carrier from Dubai.
- Operates a single fleet type of 58 Next-Generation Boeing 737-800 aircraft and will take delivery of more than 100 aircraft by the end of 2023.
In addition, flydubai's agility and flexibility as a young airline has enhanced Dubai's economic development, in line with the Government of Dubai's vision, by creating trade and tourism flows in previously underserved markets.