Job description / Role
• Scout and identify investors with property consultancy needs
• Contact potential clients through calls, emails, etc. to offer them property consultancy services
• Prepare and present business proposals to convince clients and secure a consulting deal
• Monitor the property market to watch out for new and old properties up for sale
• Put properties up for sale by advertising them on various media and advert channels
• Carry out the marketing of property vacancies to attract prospective tenants
• Conduct research and analysis of property market to identify areas with increasing demand and profitability margin
• Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of government housing/property laws and policies
• Build and establish good working relationship with legal counsels and other consulting professionals to exchange ideas and expand personal network
• Evaluate the objectives of an investor to identify their needs and requirements
• Give clients recommendations and advice on appropriate property investments to make
• Maintain a database of commercial, industrial, and residential properties available on the property market
• Develop and implement strategies effective in increasing the value of a property
• Conduct price negotiations with property agents on behalf of a client to reach a favorable bargain.
• Proactive Passionate about Real Estate
• Honest, enthusiastic and trustworthy
• Friendly and pleasant Personality
• Tidy appearance
• Minimum 1 year experience gained in sales and real estate industry in UAE.
• Competitive compensation package
• Visa and Medical insurance
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Front Desk Agent
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts