Job description / Role
Luxhabitat Sotheby’s International Realty, the largest luxury Real Estate brokerage in the UAE and luxury leader throughout the globe has an excellent opportunity to join its Dubai Based brokerage. Luxhabitat Sotheby’s International Realty is one of the highest volume producing affiliates in the Sotheby’s International Realty global Real Estate network. With over 50 Sales Professionals in more than 6 locations throughout Dubai, it is the luxury leader in the markets it serves.
We are currently recruiting a very limited number of experienced professionals for 2022. These individuals must be self-motivated, entrepreneurial, ambitious, highly presentable, and most importantly experienced with assisting UHNW individuals.
• Achieve above industry sales targets/KPIs set by the Head of Sales.
• Provide dedicated services to UHNW individuals to assist in purchasing and selling, primary and secondary Real Estate properties.
• Promote company exclusive Ultra Luxury Dubai based branded developments and achieve minimum sales targets set.
• Be highly presentable to be consumer facing when required to be located within our luxury real estate offices located in Ultra Luxury Hotels across Dubai.
• Interview prospective purchasers and navigate their customer journey with exceptional service.
• Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages and legal requirements.
• Obtain agreements from secondary market property owners to place properties for sale within UHNW residential communities and developments.
• Prepare documents such as the listing forms, marketing addendums and requirements, in accordance with Sales Administration policies.
• Ensure due diligence of above listing documents to comply with Dubai’s Land Department and Real Estate Regulatory Agency (RERA) standards.
• Coordinate appointments to show properties to prospective buyers.
• Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
• Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
• Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers over property prices and settlement details and during the closing of sales.
• Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents.
• Monitor fulfillment of purchase contract terms to ensure that they are handled in a timely manner in accordance with an internal conveyance team.
• Individuals must be Real Estate Regulatory Agency (RERA) registered.
• Individuals must be Dubai Based to apply.
The Sotheby's International Realty affiliation provides a powerful marketing, technology, and relocation support system that is leveraged to ensure that every client receives the level of service and attention they deserve. It is our goal to exceed the expectations of our clients by providing them with the best possible professional service. Sotheby's International Realty operates in 72 countries and territories through 1000 offices being serviced by over 23,000 luxury Real Estate experts.
About the Company
The world's leading purveyor of the ultimate luxury lifestyle for discerning individuals. Experience the superior quality of exclusive listings or indulgent high-end rental properties. Be the first to view the finest international properties on the market and enjoy access to the most lucrative citizenship investment programs. Whether you are investing for the future or looking for a perfect home, we have the expertise to bring your dreams to life.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Real Estate Broker
Dacha Real Estate
Real Estate Agent
WeDo Global (WDG)
Tabani Real Estate
Real Estate Investment Specialist