Job description / Role
Our client, a large holiday homes management company in Dubai, is looking for sales executives to join their international dynamic team.
If you feel you are up to the challenge to work with a dynamic, enthusiastic, and supportive team, do your best efforts to succeed and have lots of fun along the way, then this just might be the role for you.
- Searching for, contacting, meeting, doing presentations, negotiating and closing management contracts with the Landlords.
- Systematically managing leads, setting appointments, meeting with prospective landlords
- Maintaining communication with landlords after sign-on to assist them with their needs and questions to ensure landlord retention; Coordinate property on boarding.
- Studying and recording property / lead and all contact details in CRM.
- Responsible for follow ups, call backs, email replies, and meetings with potential landlords or realtors
- Strong ability to think a bigger picture and savvy mind for Business Development
- Highly competitive communications skills (Arabic / Russian speaker is a plus)
- Experience or knowledge in sales / marketing / customer service in hospitality field
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- The candidate should be available in UAE for the interview upon request
- A great team and a developing environment for professional growth
- Competitive compensation package including base pay and commission
- Work schedule 5/2 from 09.00 to 18.00 or from 10.00 to 19.00
- Medical insurance
- 30 calendar days of annual leave
- Annual vacation air ticket allowance
- Corporate vehicle
About the Company
At Ladwig Consulting, we are a team of HR professionals passionate about creating the right company environment through HR structures, strategy and conditions for people and companies to grow. We bring together the right people to conquer complexity and initiate positive, long-term impact. We are prepared to help you at any level, from impartial advice or practical assistance to help you make the most of every opportunity.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Residential Real Estate Agent
Commercial Property Sales and Leasing Consultant
Real Estate Agent
Real Estate Manager (Secondary Market)
Next Door Real Estate