Job description / Role
• Ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the division by carrying out the day-to-day administration duties in the division & supporting the various Property Consultants.
• Preparing and following up on all sales-related paperwork (in conjunction with the appropriate agents) as necessary and ensuring that accurate and up to date information is available in CRM System.
• This will include data entry on the CRM System, invoicing & receipting (if needed), preparing contracts, etc.
• Maintaining an accurate and up-to-date filing system ensuring that all relevant documentation is on file.
• Responsible for ordering stationery and other office supplies.
• Responsible for receiving, distributing and answering all correspondences, faxes and emails in your division.
• Responsible for operating all the office equipment such as fax machine, photocopier, printers, desk tops, etc in your division and briefing the Head Office when any problems arise.
• Carrying out the day-to-day duties of the reception area such as answering telephone calls in a timely and efficient manner, transferring calls as necessary, dealing with general enquiries, and/or referring clients to the appropriate agent or division.
• Coordinating the delivery and pick up of business-related documents (checks, etc) through appropriate courier companies on behalf of Banke staff.
• Maintaining accurate records on these transactions and reconciling them with monthly statement of accounts, as provided and/or requested by the Accounts Division.
• The desired candidate should be energetic, organized, hard working and should be able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Should be a multi tasker.
• Must have strong administration & customer service experience (atleast 5-6 years).
• Should have strong computer skills (MS –Office – Word / Power Point / Excel /Outlook / Excel/ Internet).
• Should be well presentable
• Must be fluent in English (written & oral).
• UAE D/L & Car preferred.
About the Company
Banke International is a full-service boutique real estate brokerage powered by a team of experienced professionals with a through understanding of UAE real estate market. Centered on integrity, innovation and high-touch customer service, Banke International offers an unwavering commitment to its clients.
Our Real Estate service portfolio includes Residential & Commercial Sales, Residential & Commercial Leasing, Property Management, Property Consultancy and Project Sales & Marketing.
Banke International has a professional and dedicated team of Sales and Leasing consultants, who are registered with Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA) in Dubai.
Banke International Properties
Junior Administrative Assistant
A Leading Consulting, Advisory & Management Solutions Firm In The UAE
Executive Assistant / Secretary
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Front Office Receptionist