Job description / Role
Real Estate/ Property Manager
Salary: Negotiable (TBD)
Job location: Dubai, UAE
We are seeking a Property Manager to be based in Dubai.
• Responsible for maintaining rentals by advertising and filling vacancies, negotiating and enforcing leases and maintaining and securing premises.
• Establish rental rates and calculating overhead costs, depreciating and profit goals, attracts tenants and showing units, maintains property by investigating and resolving tenants complaints, enforcing rules of occupancy, inspecting vacant units and completing repairs and prepares reports by collecting, analyzing summarizing data and trends.
• Responsible for the day to day management of all type of tenants including tenant relations, lease renewals, lease variations, lease surrenders, rent reviews, and early lease terminations.
• Receive, process and document all leases and other agreements including notification to the Municipality and completion of all related paperwork including computer instruction sheets
• Complete lease surrenders including inspection, damage claim and refunding the deposit and create vacant position both hard and soft well on time
• Complete lease renewals with rent increases as stated in the lease document
• Submit the monthly client report to management.
• Attend meetings as advised by the client.
• Work cooperatively with the operations department to ensure the collection and preparation of all necessary documentation for tenants to commence fitting out
• Responsible for the management and operation of any access card system.
AED 4,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• A minimum of 7-10 years’ experience in commercial property management (Labour camp, commercial and residential).
• Must be a RERA certified.
• Proficiency in property management software
• Computer literate with proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications i.e. Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Proactive in building relationships with colleagues and responsive and helpful to external clients
• Can deal with difficult situations within the context of own function or specialism
• Experience in a management role
• Ability to work on own initiative and to have a proactive, positive approach.
• The successful candidate must be a resident of the UAE and be in country, have 5 years’ experience as a Property Manager dealing with 1500-2000 units, have a clean UAE driving licence with the use of your own vehicle.
Interested candidates are welcomed to apply their CVs, other information/details can be discussed at the interview stage.
About the Company
UG INC. is a conglomerate established in 2007. Our service model in Contingency & Retained executive search, assessment, and recruitment remains unparalleled in the industry, as we provide sophisticated, in-depth, global coverage with the personal services like that of a boutique firm.
We have the coverage to search the world for talent and tap into the increasingly international pool of senior executive leaders to top down. We deliver executive search and leadership consulting solutions through our powerful network of offices in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia/Pacific.
Our focus is on Fashion, Medical & health, Automotive, Construction, Oil & Energy, Education, Hospitality, digital and technology positions of different nationalities across globe for EMEA & APAC Region. We seek the best candidates, wherever they are located; the extensive cooperation among our branches enables us to spread a far-reaching net. Our global partner offices work together seamlessly to meet your executive search needs.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Real Estate Company in Dubai
Real Estate Portfolio Manager
A Leading Trading Company in the UAE
Real Estate Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||25 Jan|
A Leading Provider Of Housing Solutions In The UAE
Retail Leasing Manager
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)