This position is closed or expired.
See other Receptionist jobs in UAE
Al Ain Zoo
Al Ain, UAE
Providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support in order to ensure that services are provided in an efficient manner.
Key Tasks and Duties:
• Answer and direct the phones call in business etiquette manner.
• Monitors, orders and maintains office supplies inventory.
• Track General Administration section correspondence, noting due dates for action and follow up as required;
• Facilitate the General Administration team communication through the effective use of conference calls, e-mails, staff team meetings and other communication means;
• To be seen as a point of contact (though not the primary one) for the section in order to assist with coordination of engagements, meetings and events.
• Undertake extra or special key assignments outside of the normal General Services and Administration plan as directed by the line manager.
• Undertakes similar or related tasks as directed by the line Manager;
• Follow all ZAPIA EHS policies and procedures;
• Minimum : A High School Certificate/Diploma in Secretarial or Business Administration
• Preferred: B.A or B.Sc in a relevant subject such as Secretarial or Business Administration;
• A light vehicle driving license
•At least 1-3 years working as Receptionist.
• Professional, confident and outgoing.
• First rate interpersonal skills – able to influence at all levels combining diplomacy with a firm manner.
• Ability to function as part of a team.
• Confidence to challenge internal audit team and obtain commitment to actions.
• Organized and self-disciplined.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.
• Calm and capable – able to juggle conflicting demands on time and priorities effectively.
• Excellent communication skills in Arabic and English both written and verbal.
About the Company
In a unique desert setting on the edge of Al Ain, a historic oasis settlement in the United Arab Emirates, the Al Ain Wildlife Park & Resort is a place for people to come and learn about arid land wildlife and conservation through vivid, first hand experience.
The aim is to evolve the resort AWPR into a showcase for sustainable living in harmony with nature and wildlife that will be known all over the world. As well as creating a highly attractive destination, we are also committed to the increasingly important and never ending scientific challenge of conserving desert and plant life.