Job description / Role
The school Receptionist is responsible for being the first point of contact for all visitors to the school. The receptionist must be both an excellent communicator and strong administrator and must have the ability to comfortably interact with individuals of all professional levels as well as visitors from a diverse range of cultural backgrounds.
- Please note that this role requires an immediate start therefore only those candidates with immediate availability will be considered.
- High School Diploma with Certificate in Administration or related area;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
- General office experience, with the ability to manage the phone system, provide a reception service & deal with a range of administrative tasks all at once;
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, be proactive, flexible and offer a solution-oriented approach;
- Fluent in English – Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated skills in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with students, staff, parents, and the public;
- Ability to work effectively within an ethnic, cultural and socially diverse student population;
- Excellent organizational skills: ability to set priorities and achieve them;
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to work with a committee or a team;
- Excellence in providing and modeling quality customer service;
- Must be friendly, approachable, personable and professional at all times;
- Candidates must be under spouse visa and be available to join immediately.
About the Company
Welcome to a school that responds to the needs of 21st century expatriate students. We are living in an international community, so our school must provide a learning environment that cultivates the knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary to compete in an increasingly global society. Right from the embracing arch at the entrance of CIS, students, parents, teachers and staff know that they are walking into a facility that has been purposely designed for a community of learners to meet the demands of our international world.
At CIS, the Alberta Program of Study provides the internationally renowned standards and curriculum framework to support Inquiry-Based Learning (IBL), a student-centered educational philosophy that has proven to increase students abilities to problem-solve. Students are presented a guiding question, and then must use their prior knowledge and skills to build direct and meaningful correlations to solve the problem. Math, English, Social Studies, Science, Information and Communication Technology, Fine Arts fuse as they are explored in real life contexts that demand and allow for multiple intelligences to shine.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR / Recruitment Administrator
|Abu Dhabi||5 May|