This position is closed or expired.
See other Receptionist jobs in UAE
We're currently looking to hire a Receptionist for one of our client in Dubai.
• Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages
• Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence
• Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference Telephone calls
• Respond to public inquiries
• Provide word-processing and secretarial support
• Perform clerical duties
• Develop and maintain a current and accurate filing system
• Monitor the use of supplies and equipment
• Performs front desk functions
• Answer all incoming calls and handle caller’s inquiries whenever possible
• Re-direct calls as appropriate and take adequate messages when required
• Directs customers and visitors to company location and to concerned staff personal
• Greet, assist and/or direct visitors.
• Having 2 to 3 years experience in the same position.Preferably in Fitness Centre experience or Sports Recreation background.
• Arabic Speaker is advantage.
• Excellent Verbal / Written communication skills.
• Effective listening.
• Good Microsoft Office skills.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.