Job description / Role
Our client, a leading beauty service provider, is currently looking for a Receptionist to be based in Abu Dhabi. In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Informing relevant technicians of the client’s arrival with treatment details and timings
• Ensuring communication is accurate throughout the branch and that all documents and systems reflect the correct situation of the branch
• Receiving and greeting visitors in an efficient, tactful and courteous manner
• Maintaining adequate cash in drawer.
• Assisting in the closing of the Branch and daily sales cash collection and ensuring they are accurately administered and completed.
• Understanding the customer (both external and internal) / phone and face to face, builds strong collaborative customer relationships and builds customer trust and confidence
• Recording delays of treatment with accuracy
• Ensure the booking system is managed effectively with scheduling, reconfirmations and follow ups of client appointments
• Listens to client concerns with empathy and offers every possible help within the role assigned and , ensures a follow through of the client issue till its closure
The Ideal Candidate would have:
• At least 3 years of experience as a receptionist
• Experience working in hospitality or service based industry
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.