Job description / Role
We are looking for a full time receptionist to work in a small animal veterinary hospital in Dubai.
- Receive and manage telephone calls
- Schedule appointment and procedures
- Call clients to remind them of appoitments
- Welcome clients and visitors and attend to their needs
- Use positive customer service skills with clients and staff
- Work patiently with distressed or frustrated cleints
- Monitor patient flow from check-in to discharge
- Monitor schedule and flow
- Master computer knowledge of hospital practice software.
- Invoice and take deposits for services rendered
- Prepare management reports.
Person should have more than 3 years experience as receptionist and is fluent in English plus another language. Person should be comfortable around animals, have excellent communication and computer skills. Accounting and healthcare background is preferred.
About the Company
A leading veterinary hospital in the UAE.