Job description / Role
Handle the reception office of Right Bite Nutrition Center, by communicating with clients either over the telephone or in-person and ensuring they represent a professional image of the center
- Responsible for the provision of switchboard and other related front office services
- Receiving & monitoring faxes, mail, e-mail and all other external communications, ensuring that they are sent to the appropriate staff.
- Greeting visitors in a warm, professional manner and notifying the appropriate employee immediately on their arrival.
- Dealing with both internal & external customer complaints in a professional, efficient manner
- Ensure that the Front Office area remains professional and presentable
- Manage clients booking, cancellation and follow-ups
Reporting to: Head of Dietitians and Center Manager
- Bachelor degree with at least 2 years working experience in a customer service or receptionist role.
- Strong Customer service experience.
- Demonstrate strong organizational and planning skills, be service-oriented, self-motivated, and a team player
- Be approachable and solution-oriented in resolving issues, with an enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude
- Inspire & motivate within your team, maintaining professional growth.
- Maintain a professional communication with internal team and external clients
- Multi-task & produce accurate documents and reports
- Maintain positive courtesy attitude
- Proficient in computer applications.
About the Company
A concept created with you in mind, Right Bite allows you to go about your day without having to worry about your nutritional needs.
Established in Dubai in 2004, The Right Bite Nutrition & Catering Services L.L.C. delivers freshly prepared, personalized, healthy meals right to your doorstep. A pioneer in advocating a healthier diet and lifestyle, Right Bite has been dedicated to helping clients achieve and maintain their long-term wellness goals and create sustainable healthy lifestyles.
Built in line with international health standards and fully HACCP and ISO22000 certified, our central kitchen is a state-of-the art facility that uses the most up-to-date equipment and cooking methods to deliver high-quality, healthy meals.
Administration / HR Officer
A Leading Veterinary Hospital In The UAE.
A Leading Multi-Disciplinary Planning and Design Firm in UAE