Job description / Role
My client is wishing to recruit an experienced receptionist to start 27th October to enable a one week handover.
- The role is working in professional services so they need someone very well presented, clear and fluent English, professional phone manner and client facing and strong administrative support skills.
- This person will be assisting the Office Manager with some HR responsibilities which will require confidentiality along with looking after petty cash, filing, assisting with accounts and providing ad hoc secretarial assistance.
- They are looking for someone used to a demanding workload with fast, accurate turnaround of work when given a task.
- The hours are 8.30am to 5pm Sunday to Thursday with 1 hour for lunch plus benefits including visa, medical and life cover.
- Salary AED11K per month however some room for movement depending on experience.
AED 10,000 to 11,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Proven reception experience;
- Used to working in a fast paced environment;
- Advanced MS Office skills;
- Fast, accurate typing;
- Professional and enthusiastic 'can do' attitude
- Polished presentation;
- Clear and fluent English;
About the Company
Headway has a proactive approach to recruitment and the methodology we employ ensures we take the time to understand the needs of both clients and candidates to guarantee the right fit.
We aim to create open, consultative partnerships with our Clients and Candidates whilst maintaining an honest and professional approach at all times.
As a team we are ethical yet innovative; focused yet flexible; realistic yet enterprising. We believe in earning our success by working with you to create yours.
Petrochem Middle East
Irwin & Dow
Administrative Assistant – Real Estate
A Leading Real Estate Company in Dubai