Job description / Role
Job responsibilities shall include, but are not limited to:
• Answer, screen and transfer all incoming telephone calls to the appropriate extensions.
• Take messages and forward to concerned staff in case the staff is not available to attend the call. Such messages must be forwarded immediately via phone or email.
• Manage a log of business enquiries tracked through phone calls and emails using the appropriate CRM platform.
• Manage incoming emails into the primary inbox.
• Greet, welcome, and assist guests appropriately as they arrive at the office.
• Support the Talent & culture department with interview scheduling and reaching out to candidates for pre-interviews.
• Will be expected to support business in making support calls and perform administrative secretarial role.
• Ensure the reception desk and the surrounding area are always tidy and presentable with necessary stationery and relevant reading material.
• Manage and allocate all incoming and outgoing local and international couriers and postages.
• Assisting business in managing routine business tasks like bank confirmations, managing client documents, etc.
• Ensure adequate stocks of courier bags, airway bills, envelopes and stamps.
• Work with the admin team to maintain and replenish pantry supplies for the office ensuring conformity with the required standard of supplies.
• Submit the office access report to IT Security team on weekly basis.
• Assist Office manager in maintaining & ordering office stationery and printing materials.
• Manage the conference room schedules, ensure that schedules don’t intersect and that appointments are noted in the calendar; inspect conference room before every meeting to ensure general neatness and presentation.
• Manage staff transport requirements within the UAE and keep a tracker of the same.
• Offer any other general administrative assistance to the Support services team.
AED 3,000 to 4,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
University Qualifications: Secondary
Other certifications obtained: Not Applicable
Nature and length of previous experience: 2 years of experience in Secretarial & Administration
Soft Skills and Personality traits: Proactive Mindset, Verbal & Written Communication skills, Team Player.
Gender Preference: Female
Language Fluency: English
Current Location: Dubai
About the Company
BDO UAE is the Member Firm of BDO International with 64,300 people working out of over 1,400 offices worldwide.
At BDO UAE, we specialise in helping businesses, whether start-ups or multinationals, to achieve their goals. Through our own professional expertise and by working directly with organisations, we've developed a robust understanding of the factors that govern business growth. Our objective is to use this to help our clients maximise their potential.
We have a partner-led approach, which delivers the highest quality of service by using short, functional chains of communications to aid decision-making. Clients benefit from our fresh thinking, constructive challenge and practical understanding of the issues they face. Developing strong, personal relationships with our clients is at the forefront of our service approach at BDO UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
House of Shipping
A Legal Service Provider In UAE
Admin Assistant and Receptionist
RTC-1 Employment Services