Job description / Role
• Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
• Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
• Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
• Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes, and making travel plans.
• Preparing meeting and training rooms.
• Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
• Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
• Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
• Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
• Sorting and distributing mail.
• Managing and Maintaining Stationary requirements of the company.
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Scheduling appointments.
• Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in a related field.
• Prior experience as a receptionist or in a related field.
• Consistent, professional dress, and manner.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Good time management skills.
• Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
• Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
About the Company
A leading property developer.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Consultancy In UAE
RTC-1 Employment Services
Receptionist and Admin Assistant
Front Desk Receptionist