Job description / Role
Receptionist/Administration Assistant for Multinational Professional Services Firm
About the Role
We’re looking for an experienced Receptionist / Administration Assistant with great all-round Administration skills to report to the Office Manager and support the team in general. This role is suited to someone who enjoys a full, challenging and varied day with a strong team ethos and can-do attitude.
• Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls, actioning as appropriate
• Provide office support services to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the office
• Provide general support to visitors.
• Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
• Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access to visitors
• Update conference/meeting room calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
• Assist in preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls
• Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories.
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing, Travel arrangements and online media research.
Education and Qualifications:
• Secretarial qualification advantageous
Skills and Competencies:
• Fluent, corporate business level, written and spoken English communication skills
• Reliable, on time and with corporate personal presentation at all times.
• Experience in a reception role in a corporate firm in DIFC preferred
• Ability to prioritise workload and to deal with multiple parties and requests
• Ability to communicate with tact and diplomacy, both verbally and in writing with all levels of the organisation
• Strong attention to detail with strong organisational skills
• Strong interpersonal skills required to maintain collaborative working environment
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Work, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Experience dealing with international time zones
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.