Receptionist / Administrative Assistant (UAE National)
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
Stantec is looking to hire a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant ( UAE National) for our Abu Dhabi Office.
Key accountabilities for this position include but are not limited to:
1. Provides office employees with administrative support including, typing, filing, answering telephones, taking messages, maintaining appointment calendar, and other general office duties.
2. Assist with preparation of technical specifications, tendering and contract administration.
3. Ensures that each project or project phase is properly invoiced in a timely manner and manages.
4. Collaboration and working as part of a team,
• Work in conjunction with all employees.
• Liaison with teams working remotely from other parts of the world to facilitate completion of tasks, and project.
• Good communicator
5. Follow safe work practices and adhere to company guidelines and policies for planning and executing work in a safe manner.
6. Complete all work in line with Stantec Core Values and in accordance with the Stantec Quality Systems and Project Quality Procedures.
7. Other duties as requested from time to time by the Office Manager.
• Diploma/ Certificate from a recognized institute.
• Experienced in visa and other transactions, knowledge of local Labour Law.
• Good command English and Arabic both written and spoken.
• Valid Driving License.
• The ability to manage a heavy workload, with a close attention to detail.
• The ability to work autonomously, reviewing your work on a regular basis while consistently meeting your objectives.
• Strong team working capabilities. Committed to working with all levels of management on a daily and ongoing basis.
• A proactive approach, working effectively in co-ordinating activities and complex tasks, taking professional responsibility in all matters.
• Be of the highest calibre: punctual, attentive and competent in adhering to COMPANY’s policies, procedures and working practices.
• A flexible approach to working hours and travel; with occasional weekend work if required.
About the Company
Communities are fundamental. Whether around the corner or across the globe, they provide a foundation, a sense of place and of belonging. That’s why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
We care about the communities we serve—because they’re our communities too. This allows us to assess what’s needed and connect our expertise, to appreciate nuances and envision what’s never been considered, to bring together diverse perspectives so we can collaborate toward a shared success.
We’re designers, engineers, scientists, and project managers, innovating together at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. Balancing these priorities results in projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
Majestic Medical & Technical Supplies
|Abu Dhabi||17 Feb|
|Abu Dhabi||15 Feb|
Royal Camel Dairy Foodstuff