Job description / Role
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Receptionist/office admin assistant to further progress their career with an Agri-commodity firm in Dubai.
* Delivering office reception duties such as; managing phone calls and welcoming visitors in a professional manner.
* Supporting in general Office administration.
* Organizing and assisting in meetings and activities, including serving tea/coffee in the meetings.
* Support with the shipment and receiving of company packages and mail coming via carriers.
* Maintain a professional and well-kept look to the office that includes helping keep the office supplies inventory and by performing light maintenance such as basic kitchen clean-up, dustings, watering office plants, etc.
* Acting as the main point of communication between the executives and internal/external associates.
* Delivering complete admin support to the entire team and department.
* Scheduling travel appointments and specified travel itineraries.
* Assisting with documentation, data-entry, printing and filing obligations.
* Creating and handling functional and accessible databases for the department.
* Assist in making research when needed.
* Candidate needs to have a bachelor's degree.
* Active and exceedingly resourceful; ability to multitask and time management skills.
* Have a proficient and professional image, good communication skills and outstanding customer service.
* Expert-level with MS Office; dexterous in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint is highly desirable.
* Driving license is highly desirable.
About the Company
A leading company in UAE.
HR Admin Assistant & Receptionist
Office Administrator / Customer Service Assistant
Front Desk Receptionist
Dubai based Oil Shipping and Trading Company
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts