Job description / Role
• Greets clients, visitors, and guests; determines the purpose of each person’s visit and directs or escorts him or her to the appropriate location.
• Answers, screens, and directs phone calls to staff; takes messages and schedules appointments.
• Receives mail, documents, packages, and courier deliveries and delivers or distributes items.
• Performs administrative and clerical support tasks.
• Performs basic filing and record keeping.
• Performs other duties.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Basic understanding of administrative and clerical procedures and systems.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
About the Company
Infinite Ties is HR consultancy & recruitment firm that partners businesses with their requirements and supports them in placement of right talents, review and implementation of policies and procedures. At Infinite Ties, we are highly devoted to providing excellent service, long term relationship and competitive pricing
We are committed to helping organizations become more productive and profitable through effective and efficient relationship strategies and tailor-made solutions for their business.
We also incorporate innovative means to procure right professionals. Our experts focus on online media to make sure that our clients receive the most suitable candidates for their organization. With our industry expertise, we understand that companies today require more than a skilled candidate; they reach for employees who are honest, productive, exhibit a positive attitude and have good team spirit.
HR Source Consulting
Front Desk Receptionist
Petrochem Middle East
A Leading Landscape Solution Company in the Middle East
Receptionist - Maternity Cover