This position is closed or expired.
See other Receptionist jobs in UAE
Our client, an international law firm is currently recruiting for a Receptionist (Maternity Cover – 4 months) who will support the front house team, with a strong focus on administration and meeting room bookings.
The role is strongly focused on administrative tasks including dealing with large amounts of emails, telephone queries, booking approximately 64 meeting rooms/ taxis and arranging facilities and equipment for meetings. The role will also involve first class front of house service cover busy periods including lunches, holidays and sickness.
• Booking, confirming and amending room booking requests(via email and over the phone) on the internal room booking system for approximately 64 meeting rooms
• Answering phones and redirecting phone calls
• Booking, amending and announcing taxis
• Working closely with Audio Visual team regarding set up of video, telephone conferencing and general equipment set ups
• Liaising with the Catering team regarding refreshments, lunches and dinners for client meetings and internal training sessions
• Working closely with Facilities team regarding room combinations and set ups
• Dealing with unexpected queries from external and internal users via email and phone
• Meeting and greeting and being the first point of contact for external and internal users
• Registering clients, calling partners on arrival
• Taking clients’ coats and putting them in our cloakroom
• Storing luggage for clients if they wish to leave it
• Maintaining a neat and tidy reception area at all times
• Candidate must have front of house experience, ideally gained within large professional and hospitality organizations
• Must have a good command in English Language
• Candidate Should be on husband’s/ brother’s / mother’s visa
• High level attention to detail is a must and be able to deal with large, complex bookings
• Knowledge of room booking system is required
• Must have a good computer skills
• Must be unflappable and be able to deal with difficult personalities and requests
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.