Job description / Role
We're excited to be representing an international law firm as they search for an Receptionist and Office Assistant to join their office in Dubai.
This is a multi-faceted position spanning across front-of-house, operations, administration, and business development which will suit a pro-active and bubbly corporate services professional.
Managing the Reception desk and working closely with the Office Manager, your daily tasks will involve:
* Undertaking all Reception tasks;
* Arranging and distributing mail and liaising with couriers and other third parties;
* Document management such as filing, amending, photocopying, scanning, and binding;
* Liaising with Finance to assist with monthly billing and expense claims;
* Liaising with Business Development to assist with research and events;
* Coordinating travel and ad hoc administrative tasks as required.
* This would suit someone with a good foundation in administration but looking for growth, development, and mentorship in their next role.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
* Professionally polished with an emphasis on client service in your work approach;
* Previous experience within a front-of-house or administration role within a corporate services environment;
* Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills;
* Able to work independently whilst collaborating and building relationships with the broader team;
* Trustworthy with confidential information;
* Proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite with an ability to manage multiple projects and work to shifting deadlines;
* A friendly and approachable manner.
About the Company
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based business providing recruitment solutions from a global perspective. Drawing on our networks throughout Australia, the Middle East and the UK we are able to utilise our extensive experience recruiting locally within each region as well as facilitating international moves when the need arises.
Our experience spans small boutiques right through to mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. We recruit across a broad range of roles including:
Lawyer Paralegal Legal Secretary EA/PA HR Administration/Office Support
Please note, applicants are advised only to apply to Barratt Galvins job opportunities through the GulfTalent portal. All direct applications will be deleted.