Job description / Role
A luxurious furniture showroom in Sharjah is looking to hire a presentable Receptionist who is fluent in English. In this role, you will be the first contact for all incoming customers and will act as the representative of the office. You will have 2 Saturdays off every month in addition to Fridays!
Other responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Schedule meetings, confirm upcoming appointments and recalls according to office protocol
- Check daily appointment schedule
- Register new customers according to established office protocols
- Assist customers to complete all necessary forms and documentation
- Verify and update customer information
- Enter all relevant customer information into data system
- Answer and manage incoming calls
- Managing office inventory and supplies.
- Office duties including document filing, scanning, and creation
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
To be considered for the role, the following criteria should be met:
- Proven experience working as a receptionist for at least 2 years
- Fluent in communication in English
- Excellent phone and in-person communication skills.
- Organization, time management, and multitasking abilities.
- An understanding of retail workflow.
- Skilled in using the latest MS Office such as MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
The working hours of the role will be from 10 AM to 7 PM from Saturday to Thursday. You will also have 2 Saturdays off in addition to Fridays in a month! Those interested in this position must include a copy of their photograph in their CV.
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such a request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Telesales / Receptionist
Tycoons Real Estate
Front Desk Executive / Customer Support Executive / Receptionist
Receptionist and HR Coordinator
RTC-1 Employment Services