Job description / Role
* Handle front office reception and administration duties.
* Represent the firm and be a key interface for third parties.
* Answer telephone calls: direct them to the concerned employee, deal with basic enquires and take messages.
* Prepare and send outgoing faxes, mail and courier parcels. Sort incoming mail, faxes, and courier deliveries for distribution.
* Meet and greet visitors in a professional manner and direct them to their meeting or appointment.
* Answer correspondence, complete various forms related to assigned tasks and prepare other documents as needed.
* Maintain an electronic and hard copy filing system
* Coordinate driver bookings as instructed by his/her senior manager.
* Coordinate business travel arrangements for employees and clients including flights and hotel booking as well as expense management, all in line with the firm's travel and expense policies.
* Bachelor's degree.
* 0 - 4 years' experience in a similar role.
* Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Good organisational skills.
* Can multitask and prioritize assignments and requests.
* Excellent command of the Arabic and English.
* Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and listening).
* Ability to build partnerships and work well in teams.
* Can identify problems and refer/escalate complex issues to a higher level.
* Ensure deliverable are always of a high quality.
* Any other tasks required within the general scope of the department
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Green Gulf Careers
A Leading Technology Management Consultancy in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||10 Oct|
Irwin & Dow