Job description / Role
Our client, an international law firm, is currently looking for a Temporary Receptionist (for 2 months) to be based in their Dubai office. In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material
• Greet and welcome guests
• Answer questions and address complaints
• Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
• Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
• Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
• Check, sort and forward emails
• Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
• Keep updated records and files
• Monitor office expenses and costs
• Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
• Provide legal secretary support as and when needed
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• A high school certificate or degree holder
• With minimum 3 years of receptionist/legal secretary experience, preferably gained in an international law firm
• Currently on a relative’s visa (sponsored by Father/Mother/Brother/Sister)
• Can do the temporary assignment for 2 months starting on 11th February 2018
• Willing to work from 8:30AM to 5:30PM
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.