Job description / Role
A Leading Real Estate Company requires a Receptionist. Job profile as follows :
- Must have Real Estate experience with listing skills on all leading portals
- Receiving visitors
- Managing phone calls
- General front desk / administrative tasks
- Internal coordinations
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required
- Recording information as needed
- Managing office supplies
As a Receptionist, you should
- Have pleasant personality
- Be Multi tasking
- Have verbal / writing communication skills
- Have prior real estate experience
- Have online listing skills , advertisement add-remove-modify
- Be fluent with all Microsoft Office applications
About the Company
Established since 2005 in Dubai, UAE, Property Network has grown exponentially with Dubai and has since then gained enormous reputation regionally for its outstanding achievements.
Property Network is part of family business group of companies involved in real estate, trading, food & beverages and clothing industries.
The company believes in customer service and ethical advisory. Truth and sincerity are the core fundamentals throughout the organization.
We have one mission - to be the leading and the biggest real estate firm in the region by the year 2020.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Office Administrator (Female)
Leading Technical Consulting Company in UAE
M&M Marketing Management
|UAE - Dubai||28 Nov|
HR & Admin Assistant
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC