Job description / Role
Showcase your sales skills, creative flair and interpersonal skills as Membership Manager (Sales) where you will grow our market share with exciting promotional.
About our Membership, Re-Connect : Re-Connect is a -fitness and wellness philosophy. It is a way of being the best version of yourself. Membership that offers you different programs according to who you are!
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a Membership growth strategy, covering Sales, Marketing and retention, in order to deliver volume and income growth against ambitious targets
- Working together with our Marketing, Sales, Finance and Revenue Teams, ensuring a full commercial success both for the Re-Connect Program and for the Fairmont The Palm Health Club.
- Working together with our Marketing Team in creating and updating membership collateral and marketing materials, including letters, flyers for upcoming events, welcome packets, fact sheets, directories, surveys, and others.
- Ensure the effective operating of the Residence memberships and other membership programs
- Maintain all membership databases and ensure timely renewal
- Ensure the Membership Team provides excellent customer service throughout the entire journey of the Guest Experience
- Promote and organize fitness programs and activities for in house guest/ members and group guests
- Promote the facilities and organize special events as required
- Work towards achieving assigned budgets and Manage all related financial/accounting processes of all Residence members and other membership programs
- Develop a membership customer journey strategy
- Oversee membership campaigns, including on-site sales, direct mail, or media marketing, and work to increase members' engagement
- Track all incoming leads and follow up with all current leads while maintaining a CRM database
- Implement reconciliation systems with the Finance Department to ensure that Membership and Finance reporting of membership income is consistent
- Develop membership retention strategies and targets throughout the 4 Business Units
- Manage the communication channels between the Residences, Ownership and Hotel
- Consolidate monthly reporting of all members activities
- Execute membership marketing plans and programs effectively
- Ensure all marketing opportunities are maximized to full potential and marketing initiatives are delivered with high impact
- In conjunction with the Director of Marketing, oversee the hotels membership advertising and promotion activities, including print, electronic, and direct mail
- Lead on the planning and delivery of members' events and develop a regular program of activities for members
- Assist in the recruitment, development and training of all Colleagues
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements & qualifications:
- Hotel operations experience required within a five star luxury brand
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a managerial role in a Sales environment
- Computer literate in Microsoft Windows applications required
- Russian speaking is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.