Job description / Role
A Recreation Supervisor is responsible for the day to day operations of the Recreation Department, overseeing the pool, beach and gym operations. Overseeing the guest experience in these areas and assisting the team with the daily operational tasks. To deliver an excellent guest and member experience and the coordination of daily staff schedules and rosters as well as guest reservations.
What is in it for you:
- Accommodation and meals provided
- Transportation to & from the hotel
- Medical & Life Insurance
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Spa Supervisor, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Assists the team in the day to day running of the pool, beach and gym operations.
- Completes admin tasks such as scheduling and maintenance reporting etc.
- Conducts staff training.
- Assisting the Kids Club operations if required.
- Assisting the Spa operations if required.
- Completely understand and enforce Fairmont rules and regulations.
- Understand and be familiar with all the facilities, memberships and services provided.
- Implement a daily/weekly / monthly cleaning and maintenance checklist for all relevant employees and ensure it is acted upon.
- Ensure all recreation areas are clean and tidy and the setup of these areas is proper at all times.
- Ensure all safety and cleaning standards are maintained throughout the daily operation.
Your experience and skills include:
- Management and/or supervisory experience within the leisure sector
- Ability to meet financial targets
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent grooming standards
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to develop team members and self
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
- Working knowledge, without assistance, of Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel computer programs
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift.
Your team and working environment:
- Be a part of our multicultural team.
- Enjoy nature as our location provides majestic mountains in the northern Fujairah.
Visa Requirements: Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in the United Arab Emirates. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.