Job description / Role
- Preparing JD for the various positions is essential for different functions.
- Meet the company’s targets for recruitment.
- Create and publish job ads in multiple portals.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees.
- Screen resumes and job applications effectively.
- Conduct a telephonic interview to shortlist the qualified profiles.
- Interview candidates face to face for a wide range of roles (junior, senior, and executive)
- Scheduling an interview with our reputed client and follow-up till we receive the final status.
- Collecting the essential document from the selected candidates and handover to operations for joining formalities.
- Negotiate the salary and finalizing with clients and candidates.
- Coordinate with the hiring manager on interviewing techniques and assessment methods.
- Follow up with candidates throughout the recruitment process.
- 5-7 yrs of experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Self motivated and team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
About the Company
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, and we are united by our passion for making a difference in the world of work. We work with over 100,000 organizations in 60 countries, enabling their success. We have 35,000 people working with us across more than 60 countries and territories.
Adecco has been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the region. We work across 250 different clients, Adecco has more than 62 full time employees, working in 4 offices, servicing all countries across the GCC region. We offer Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Executive Search, Assessments, Visa And Payroll, Outsourcing, PRO Solutions customised as per client requirements. Adecco Middle East Head Office is based in Dubai with a branch at Abu Dhabi.