Job description / Role
My client requires a strong in-house recruiter to assist with recruiting activities as part of a leading recruitment team based in Dubai. You will be involved in posting job applications, screening potential candidates, setting up interviews, recruiting fresh graduates from universities in the UAE, participating in grad campaigns. You will work under the Senior Coordinator and Recruitment Manager.
* Assist talent team with recruitment duties.
* Hiring for graduate programs for ME offices
* Participating in university career fairs
* Representing and attracting graduates to the organisation
* Sourcing, screening, interviewing, briefing candidates
* Managing internal databases
* Contacting candidate references and verifying requirements
Competencies and experience required
* Prior experience in Campus/ graduate recruitment
* Previous experience working within talent acquisition at least 2 years in house experience
* Prior experience within professional services in a bonus
* Bachelor's degree
* Excellent computer skills including comprehensive knowledge of Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.