Job description / Role
• Should have experience in working on digital hiring
• Should have worked on business intelligence, analytics recruitment positions.
• Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency based, stress etc)
• Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
• Ability to organise assessment centres (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests etc)
• Familiarity with hr databases, applicant tracking systems
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong decision-making skills
AED 5,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: None
• Good communication and sourcing skills (NON-IT)
• Banking domain is an advantage
• Should be on dependent visa.
• Good in sourcing, shortlisting and interviewing.
Graduate Degree/ MBA/PGDBM Age: 26 – 30 years CTC:
Exp: 3 - 6 Years into hard core recruitments (Please note this position should be willing to do international travel at short notice)
About the Company
In a world where technology and processes are constantly changing, there is a need to find talented professionals, who are up to the challenge. TASC Outsourcing is a leading talent management company delivering unmatched high-quality people solutions.
Our current roster of talent is over 3,500 strong, comprising 70 nationalities in 75 job functions across various sectors. We strongly believe in our values of agility, reliability, quality, respect and collaboration. We dedicate a team of specialists who understand the unique staffing requirements of specific sectors, connecting the right people with the right opportunity and creating value for both employer and employee.
This is exactly the reason why we have become one of the most preferred talent providers in the UAE for IT, Retail and FMCG, Banking and Finance, as well as Corporate and Back-Office Support.