Recruiter - Temporary
TGC Middle East
Job description / Role
• The role as Recruiter will mainly involve serving as a support to the recruiting teams.
• Help managers find, hire, and retain quality candidates.
• Determine staffing needs.
• Attend job fairs and hiring events.
• Conduct company assessments.
• Manage background and reference checks.
• Remain active with job boards, social networks, and platforms for finding quality candidates, and create and post job descriptions and announcements.
• Track staffing information
• Help with initial applicant screening resumes and CVs and manage job candidates throughout hiring process
• Candidate database and paperwork will be maintained by you.
• You will interact a lot with candidates and the recruitment team as a whole.
• Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles.
To be successful, you should have at least 4 to 5 years’ experience in recruitment.
• Will join immediately.
• With his/her own visa.
You should be familiar with different hiring practices and its stages. Additionally, recruiting software and social networks for recruiting will be helpful for you. You should be able to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
• Ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
• Deep understanding of employment laws and regulations
• Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues
If this opportunity excites you, please apply now. Please note shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About the Company
TGC is an Executive search and human capital firm with our office based in Dubai, UAE. We focus on providing exceptional talent across a number of skilled experts to meet your professional and technical talent requirements throughout Middle East.
The competition for qualified senior management is severe and the best candidates are passive job seekers or are based outside the Middle East region. Our researchers have access worldwide, across industries and geographies. Our success is driven by our access, experience and judgment. We differentiate ourselves by our completion rates and the positive experiences clients and candidates have working with TGC.
We have an excellent understanding of the local market, with a combined experience of over 20 years of a highly skilled team,we provide organizations the highest talent to ease the recruitment process and create significant opportunities for individuals.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)
|Abu Dhabi||24 Mar|
Ultimate HR Solutions
Recruitment Resourcer - 6 Months (Temp. Contract)
Manpower Middle East