Job description / Role
Our Multinational based client is looking to hire a Recruiting and Employer Branding Specialist to optimise local and international recruiting communication strategies.
• Creating all recruiting marketing materials, including social media, brochures, events and video for regional recruiting events
• Develop comprehensive employer branding and talent attraction strategies with measurable ROI
• Create storytelling that captures real life high impact employee experiences
• Researching competitor trends and developing key insights/best practices to increase brand awareness and enhance the candidate experience.
• Tracking and measuring metrics to improve and optimise results
AED 15,550 to 17,800 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Family Medical & Family Flights
• Degree educated in a relevant discipline with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in recruitment marketing or branding
• Experience working in the Middle East or regional talent markets and recruitment platforms
• Understands a fast-paced working environment
• Excellent communication skills, Arabic will be an advantage
We apologise that we cannot reply to everybody however we do guarantee that we look at every application. If you haven’t had a response from us within 7 days, you can assume you haven’t been successful on this occasion. (CC)
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.